Mergers & Acquisitions:
WE SELL YOUR BUSINESS FOR MORE
Capital assists owners of middle market sized businesses who want to sell their company for the most profit by finding multiple motivated buyers. As companies grow and change, specific focus on certain business areas means it's time to sell off components and invest more time and resources into what they do well or it may be time for ownership to exit the business and move on to focus on other goals. Capital strives to understand all the sellers' objectives and will find as many credible options as possible.
Capital Business Group Inc. can help identify prospective target investors and initiate a dialogue. Even if a divesting company already has a candidate company identified, an intermediary can greatly increase the probability of successfully consummating a transaction. Negotiations within the same industry can be especially sensitive and it is often easier for a third party to build confidence and trust between two parties. Confidentiality is extremely important for all concerned as well as eliminating the possibility of ulterior motives. Capital Business Group Inc. can provide the professional facilitation and skill to enable an ongoing healthy dialogue and structure a deal that allows both parties to achieve their objectives.
Capital Business Group Inc. works on a contingency basis, paid upon successful closure of the deal and requires only a small retainer sufficient to cover hard marketing costs and demonstrate client commitment. Thereafter, the experienced professionals in our M&A Division will work on a contingency basis that requires a successful close to your targeted transaction.
Services to Sellers and Divestitures:
- Capital Business Group Inc. has extensive experience valuating and pricing businesses and will assist you with appropriate pricing
- Our M & A Division helps you reach qualified buyers and investors, including possibly competitors, without disclosing your intentions to sell
- We will prepare and provide the information a prospective investor will require to interest them in pursuing your business opportunity
- Capital will assist you to arrive at the best price and terms, including the intangible and goodwill values of your business
- Capital will help you maximize your favorable exposure to potential offers while minimizing your potentially damaging public exposure to customers, competitors, employees, and suppliers
- Capital will screen and pre-qualify buyers and investors, determine their motivations, managerial capabilities, and financial strength
- Working with Capital Business Group Inc. allows you to effectively sell or find partners for your business, without diverting significant time, effort and resources, while continuing to manage your ongoing business productively
What the Selling Business Needs to do:
- Continue to run your business in a normal manner.
- Keep the business clean and organized and managed to a high standard (on paper and in person), so potential investors will like what they see.
- Liquidate or set aside obsolete inventory and unneeded equipment before you place the business on the market.
- Notify your broker of any material changes in your business.
- Forward monthly financial statements to the broker as soon as they are completed. This will keep your marketing package current.
- Avoid direct negotiations.
- All offers and counter-offers should be in writing and should be presented by the Capital Business Group Inc. broker.
Services to Buyers and Investors:
Capital Business Group Inc. will conduct targeted
searches for the business opportunity the buyer is seeking. Capital will go beyond existing marketed
businesses to uncover opportunities that may not be on the open market but are
interested in exploring their options.
Capital guides and represents buyers throughout the search and the
transaction ensuring the interests of the buyer are taken care of.
WHY CHOOSE US?:Professional Approach: You're in good hands with us! We are experienced with negotiations and our team has negotiated with with people from all walks of life, from Bankers to Prime Ministers! Our depth and breadth of experience with business and all stakeholders gives us the edge to get the most value for you.
Multiple Buyers: Our database of qualified and motivated buyers is extensive
Higher Selling Price: Our professional valuations, confidential business reviews and other documents as well as our extensive network of buyers and sellers means we can make the best match at the most value for our clients.
Avoid Costly Mistakes: Without the assistance of a professional advisor business owners can often make costly mistakes when settling on the terms of their deal and their exit plan. We help your avoid those.